The Ariens Compact Series features machines designed to devour snow like the big boys, yet are extraordinarily easy to maneuver. Delivering the power is a 5 horsepower engine. Creating a 20 inch path with serrated augers that forcefully move forward, pulling snow into a high-speed 12-inch impeller that effortlessly hurls the white stuff up and out of your way. Just like that, quick as a flash, you're done.
- 5 HP Tecumseh Snow King L-Head Snow Engine
- 195 cc engine displacement
- 120 Volt Electric Start with recoil backup
- 2 quart fuel tank capacity
- 1 forward speed
- Snow clearing width of 20"
- Large housing height of 17.5"
- Throwing distance of 3' - 35' depending on snow conditions
- 2.5x 200°, Quick-Turn chute rotation
- Manual deflector control
- Heavy duty reversible skid shoes
- Standard clean out device attached directly into unit for quick access
- Durable Aluminum Gear Case with alloy steel auger gears with specially blended lubricant for long lasting, smooth performance
- 3-Blade, 12" steel impeller
- Steel Serrated augers
- Traction control large, Polar Trac 10" x 4" tires
- Solid Locked axle system
No Product Questions yet. ASK A QUESTION