The Ariens Compact Series features machines designed to devour snow like the big boys, yet are extraordinarily easy to maneuver. Delivering the power is a 7 horsepower engine. Creating a 24 inch path with serrated augers that forcefully move forward, pulling snow into a high-speed 12-inch impeller that effortlessly hurls the white stuff up and out of your way. Just like that, quick as a flash, you're done.
- 6 HP Tecumseh Snow King L-Head Snow OHV Engine
- 195 cc engine displacement
- 120 Volt Electric Start with recoil backup
- 3.5 quart fuel tank capacity
- Standard Dual Handle Interlock Control System
- 6 speeds forward / 2 speeds reverse
- Snow clearing width of 24"
- Large housing height of 17.5"
- Throwing distance of 3' - 35' depending on snow conditions
- 200, 2.5x Quick-Turn chute rotation
- Manual deflector control
- Heavy duty reversible skid shoes
- Standard clean out devicce attached directly into unit for quick access
- Durable Aluminum Gear Case with alloy steel auger gears with specially blended lubricant for long lasting, smooth performance
- 3-Blade, 12" steel impeller
- Steel Serrated augers
- Disc-O-Matic drive
- 13" x 4" Directional Snow Tread Tires
- Pin Locked axle system
No Product Questions yet. ASK A QUESTION
Ariens Compact Sno-Thro Snowblower - 624E Parts: Click here to visit our Parts Website!