An Ariens Single-Stage Sno-Thro is so simple to operatewhich makes it easy to quickly dig out from an overnight snowfall. Performance advantages include powerful, reliable engine options, a fast-to-the-finish 22-inch clearing path, and a patented, clogfree, Dura Clean auger that aggressively takes on what's piled up in front of you. It's time. Retire your shovel. Replace it with a pleasure-to-own Ariens Single-Stage Sno-Thro. Power Source
- 7 HP Tecumseh Snow King 2-Cycle
- Engine displacement of 139cc
- 120 Volt Electric Start
- 1.2 qt. fuel tank capacity
- Standard mitten grip for recoil start
Internal Systems Tread Control
- Snow clearing width of 22"
- Large housing height of 13.5"
- Throwing distance of 3' - 35' depending on snow conditions
- 200 Quick-Turn chute rotation
- Manual deflector control
- Folding, height adjustable handlebars
- 7" x 1.5" tires with alternate bar tread
- Solid, unlocked axle system
No Product Questions yet. ASK A QUESTION
Ariens Single-Stage Sno-Thro - 722EC Parts: Click here to visit our Parts Website!