The Ariens Pro-Track Series features powerful, high-energy machines that make short work of the deepest snowfalls. Getting it done is a clearing path up to 32 inches wide and engine options ranging from 9.5- to 13-horsepower. Additional performance advantages include a heavy-duty cast-iron gear caseDisc-O-Matic drive systema dual-handle interlock systemand heated handwarmers. With incredible tractionthese machines are hungry for actionMother Nature you've been warned. Power Source
- 11.5 HP Tecumseh Snow King OHV engine
- 318 cc engine displacement
- 120 volt electric start with recoil backup
- 4 quart fuel tank capacity
- 6 speeds forward / 2 speeds reverse
- Snow clearing width of 28"
- Large housing height of 23.5"
- Throwing distance of 3' - 50' depending on snow conditions
- 200, Quick-Turn chute rotation
- Standard Dual Handle Interlock Control System
- Remote deflector control
- Commercial duty reversible skid shoes
- Standard clean out device attached directly into unit for quick access
- Standard drift cutters
- Commercial grade; cast iron Gear Case with alloy steel auger gears
- High performance, 3-blade, 14" steel impeller
- Steel Serrated augers
- Disc-O-Matic drive
- Extreme traction, 5.5" Directional Snow Trac
- Traction control with axle-mounted lockout
No Product Questions yet. ASK A QUESTION
Ariens Pro-Track Sno-Thro Snowblower - 11528 DLET Parts: Click here to visit our Parts Website!