Hurricanes. Ice storms. Wind storms. You've seen the after-effects, entire communities without power. A generator will ensure your family has the power needed when faced with unexpected outages. Two types of generators are available: portable generators and permanently installed home generator systems. Learn more about what to look for when buying a generator.
Briggs & Stratton products are designed for people looking for hardworking, reliable products to help them around the home
- Briggs & Stratton 1450 Series OHV Engine, 14.50 ft-lbs Gross Torque*, 305cc. For Longer Life, Increased Performance, and Better Fuel Efficiency
- Powerful Alternator. Produces the power needed to start and keep appliances and tools running.
- 5 Gallon Fuel Tank Provides Up To 10 Hour Run Time @ 50% load
- Convenient Outlets. (4) 120V/20A Household Type. (1) 120V240V-30A Locking Type
- 8 Wheels and Reversible Handle for Easy Mobility
No Product Questions yet. ASK A QUESTION
Briggs & Stratton 5,000W Generator Parts: Click here to visit our Parts Website!