Hurricanes. Ice storms. Wind storms. You've seen the after-effects, entire communities without power. A generator will ensure your family has the power needed when faced with unexpected outages. Two types of generators are available: portable generators and permanently installed home generator systems. Learn more about what to look for when buying a generator.
Briggs & Stratton Elite Series products have heavy-duty components and features for long-lasting durability. They perform tirelessly around the home, farm or on the job.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin OHV Engine - 18.00 HP*
- Electric Start delivers effortless starting with the push of a button
- PowerSurge Alternator provides extra surge wattage to start multiple motor driven tools or appliances simultaneously
- Automatic Idle Control saves fuel and reduces noise by idling down engine when not in use
- Automatic Voltage Regulation helps maintain steady voltage for sensitive electronics
- Durable metal fuel tank
- Lo-Tone Muffler keeps noise levels to a minimum
- Fold down handles for easy portability
- 10" pneumatic wheels for all-terrain mobility
No Product Questions yet. ASK A QUESTION
Briggs & Stratton Elite Series - 10,000W Generator Parts: Click here to visit our Parts Website!