Hurricanes. Ice storms. Wind storms. You've seen the after-effects, entire communities without power. A generator will ensure your family has the power needed when faced with unexpected outages. Two types of generators are available: portable generators and permanently installed home generator systems. Learn more about what to look for when buying a generator.
Briggs & Stratton PRO Series, powered by Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engines, are the line of products designed with contractor specific features for the tough demands of the jobsite.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin OHV Engine - 18 HP*
- Electric Start delivers effortless starting with the push of a button
- PowerSurge Alternator with durable ball bearing construction and synchronous design delivers ample power for tools and motors which require large amounts of power on start-up
- Automatic Idle Control saves fuel and reduces noise by idling down engine when not in use
- Automatic Voltage Regulation helps maintain steady voltage for sensitive electronics
- Command Central Control Panel with full GFCI protection, makes generator OSHA compliant
- Durable metal fuel tank provides enough run-time to get through a full day's work
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler with US Forestry approved spark arrest
- Fold down handles for easy portability
- Four Wheel Design with locking brake for puncture resistant mobility over any terrain
No Product Questions yet. ASK A QUESTION
Briggs & Stratton Pro Series - 10,000W Generator Parts: Click here to visit our Parts Website!