Toro Timecutter Z420 465cc Briggs Engine Zero Turn Mower
Make time for more important things with the TimeCutter Z zero turning radius mower. There's no faster, neater way to cut a lawn
- 16hp** Briggs & Stratton Intek OHV engine with AVS. Intek engines provide innovative technology and power. The patented AVS linear balancing system eliminates side-to-side motion of traditional counter and rotating balancing engine to provide a smooth ride.
Heavy Duty Mowing Decks
- 42" mowing deck with anti-scalp wheels. Heavy-duty, deep deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Add optional recycler mulch kit for ultimate in yard care maintenance.
- Standard deck washout port is a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck - maintaining optimum airflow for high performance.
Hydraulically Dampened Controls
- Control lever dampeners provide smooth drive engagement to prevent jerky operation and sudden starts and stops.
Heavy Duty Ten Gauge Steel Frame
- The unibody stamped steel frame provides the optimal balance in rigidity and flexibility for quick, highly maneuverable mowing conditions.
Cast Iron Front Pivot Casters
- Provide heavy duty support for front caster wheels for lasting durability
- Exclusive TimeCutter feature allows you to quickly adjust the footrest for any operator
- Provide operator comfort when mowing for extended periods and easily adjust for any operator
- Reduces engine noise and keeps dust and debris away from engine
Premium Comfort Package
- The TimeCutter Z comes equipped with a high back seat, adjustable seat, armrests and control levers, hydraulically dampened controls and an automatic brake for the ultimate in operator comfort
2-Year Full Warranty
- If anything goes wrong in two years under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free
No Product Questions yet. ASK A QUESTION
Toro TimeCutter ZX420 - Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower Parts: Click here to visit our Parts Website!