What is Fail-Safe Product Protection?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
Why do I need Fail-Safe protection?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership : The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
Why Choose Fail-Safe?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner befefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
How do I file a claim with Fail-Safe?
Simply take your equipment and contract to where you purchased your plan; or, any repair facility and ask them to contact Fail-Safe. We will handle it from there. All repairs require prior authorization.
For assistance, email our claims department or call (800) 663.4505.
Fail-Safe is endorsed by:
- Toro Company
- Cub Cadet
- Ariens Company
- ProHauler Trailers
- Compact Power, Inc.
- SAFE, LLC
- Am Trust North America
- Far West Equipment Dealers Association
- Mid-America Equipment Retailers Association
- Midwest Equipment Dealers Association
- Northeast Equipment Dealers Association
- Ohio/Michigan Equipment Dealers Association
- Pacific Northwest Association
- Southeastern Equipment Dealers Association