Shindaiwa Broadcast Spreader 1.3 Cubic Feet
Our professional spreaders feature a robust design with built-in grab handles that can be lifted in and out of landscaper trucks even with fertilizer in the hopper. The RS76 has epoxy coated frame to prevent corrosion at an aggressive price. The RS76S features a stainless steel frame to stand up to the harshest use. Both come with a spring loaded ON/OFF levers to insure complete opening and closing.Both the RS76 and RS76S are designed to hold 1 (50lbs) bags of fertilizer. This design minimizes the chance of having to refill the hopper mid-application thus minimizing the chance of burning the lawn (by spilling fertilizer or reapplying over the same area).
- Durable, corrosion resistant frame available in stainless steel version.
- Versatile: Can be used as de-icer applicator or fertilizer spreader
- Hopper size is optimal for maximum productivity. Not too large, not too small.
- Locking On/Off lever prevents leaks and burned lawns when Off insures full indicated rate when On.
- Heavy-duty gears are impregnated with Teflon to eliminate for routine lubrication.
- Includes hopper cover to prevent caking of fertilizer from rain.
- Welded frame, which lasts longer than the bolted frame designs
- Visible Rate setting, allows commercial users to easily verify output rate.
- Wide wheelbase to insure stability on hillsides.
- Grab bar/ bumper bar, allows easy lifting.
- Heavy Duty Axle bushings (Delrin) outlast ball bearings in this application
- Grips: medium density, non-slip, shock absorbing foam.
- Hopper Port & Agitation system uses the least amount of parts in the industry, keeping maintenance simple.
|Name||Shindaiwa Broadcast Spreader 1.3 Cubic Feet|