Shindaiwa Multi-Tool Powerhead - M242
The Shindaiwa M242 is a whole tool chest that works off one power head. The split boom and positive coupler design of the M242 allows for quick and easy changing of eight different attachments.
- Durable Shindaiwa 242-series engine
- Dual ring piston and chrome-plated cylinder
- Lightweight with built in anti-vibration system for reduced operator fatigue
- Quick change coupler makes installing and removing various tools quick and easy
- Throttle interlock designed to prevent accidental acceleration
- Walbro barrel-valve carburetor for all-position operation and superior throttle response
- Short Shaft Articulated Hedge Trimmer: 33 attachment is a great asset for special cutting applications in tight areas.
- Short Shaft Pole Pruner: With a 10 bar, the attachment's total length is roughly 19, giving you just enough reach for medium-sized jobs.
- Trimmer: Converts to a professional string trimmer.
- Articulated Hedge Trimmer: 10-position hedge trimmer attachment has 150 degree articulating gearcase.
- Pole Pruner Attachment: Nine feet of length with 8, 10, or 12 bar lengths.
- Cultivator Attachment: A tough, durable attachment great for gardens and flower beds.Lawn Edger Attachment: Edging made easy with this light-weight add-on.
- PowerBroom Attachment: Fast-rotating, versatile sweeping action for most any job.
|Name||Shindaiwa Multi-Tool Powerhead - M242|
|Engine Displacement||1.5 cu in|
|Fuel Capacity||21 oz|
|Residential Warranty||2 Year|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|