Echo Power Blower PB-250LN
ECHO's assortment of Power Blowers, designed in both handheld and backpack versions, feature Pro-fire Electronic ignitions to make starts a breeze. Low decibel levels and high volume air output combine to create a blower that will perform the job and comfortable to operate.
- Efficient 25.4cc Power Boost Vortex engine delivers more power and durability with less emissions than standard 2-stroke engines.
- "Rotational Control" design reduces the stress on user's hand, wrist and forearm by providing a more neutral balance over conventional handheld blowers
- Low noise unit for use in areas with noise restrictions.
- Grouped throttle, cruise control and stop functions conveniently located on the handle.
- Locking tube collar and Posi-loc pipes ensure a tight fit with minimal loss of air speed and air volume.
- Front exhaust position dissipates engine heat away from the user.
- Large easy-to-grip handle that can be held in three positions for different blowing angles.
- Lower blower stand can be used as a secondary handle for two handed operation.
- Larger air intake and fan design for improved efficiency and lower noise.
- Heavy-duty air filter keeps dirt and debris away from vital engine components.
- Pro-Fire electronic ignition for easier cold starting and improved performance.
- For use with ECHO Mosquito YardShield.
|Name||Echo Power Blower PB-250LN|
|Engine Displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel Capacity||16.9 fl oz|
|Air Speed (nozzle)||165 mph|
|Residential Warranty||5 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||2 Year|
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that awas purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.