Trusts the pros. Landscapers choose the Shindaiwa 282-series because it's tough enough for any mid-sized job and mobile enough to use all day. The Shindaiwa C282 brushcutter offer a 3rd generation engine design to meet environmental standards yet delivers all the power and performance Shindaiwa is famous for with professional end-users.
- Quality two-ring piston and 4-bolt chrome-plated cylinder for maximum durability
- Compact engine design with new 4-shoe metal clutch for more contact area and optimum power transfer
- All-in-one control handle features convenient on/off switch and throttle lock-out lever
- Ergonomic design handle for easier, more comfortable operation
- Large 4-shoe clutch provides better power transfer to the cutting attachment for increased productivity
- 8mm hollow splined mainshaft for reduced weight. One piece construction